Can you believe it?!?…It’s 2020!! I still remember Y2K when everyone thought the world was going to end..lol But THANK GOD, we made it!
Let’s take a stroll down memory lane…
- 2010: Not one exciting thing happened that year…NOT ONE (smh). I was focused on my college studies I guess (Kanye Shrug).
- 2011: Graduated Temple University with a BS in Health Information Management AND I made the Dean’s list, so maybe all that studying the year prior paid off (lol).
- 2012: Surprised my then boyfriend (now husbae) with his first international trip to thee best island EVER…J-a-m-JAMAICA-a-i-c-a-JAMAICA for his birthday.
- 2013: Babe proposed and made me the happiest girl in the world! Check out our love story.
- 2014: Graduated Saint Joseph’s University with a Master’s in Health Administration. Finished a semester early to plan the wedding.
- 2015: Married the love of my life! Check out our Kleinfeld feature.
- 2016: Completed my first year as a Health Information Management Director.
- 2017: Traveled to Barcelona, Spain for my bestie’s birthday. Went to Jamaica for mines and paid off 25K in student loan debt.
- 2018: Traveled to Nashville, Tennessee for my first out of state work conference with my Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer. Attended my first country music concert…surprisingly, it was awesome!
- 2019: The husbae and I purchased our first house! Finally launched this here blog!
Overall, the last decade was good to me. It was filled with many firsts, educational and professional accomplishments, travel and most importantly LOVE!
I pray that you will have a Happy and Prosperous New Year filled with endless opportunities and blessings!